A Personal Computer with Internet access:
- Desktop / Laptop PC + (wired) mouse + keyboard + 15” Monitor or larger
- BrightStar’s programs are not supported and should not be run on Tablets or Smartphones
- The touchpads or trackballs should not be used
- Processor: 1.83 GHz or faster – recommended: 2.66 GHz DualCore or higher
- RAM memory: 1 GB free RAM or more – recommended: 2GB or more
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or more
Software, Operating System & web browser:
- Adobe Flash Player version 10.3 and higher is required
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or newer OS
- Apple MacOS X 10.7 or newer OS
- Firefox 3.6 and higher is recommended
- Google Chrome 8 and higher – recommended: Chrome 10 and higher
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher – recommended: IE 9
It is critically important to understand who can and cannot use BrightStar programs.
The software is NOT to be used by children under the age of 7, or by people suffering from:
- epilepsy/cerebral fits (as a precautionary measure only)
- heart arrhythmia (irregular heart rate)
- severe asthma (severe = more than 2 episodes of asthma per week)
- severe migraines (severe = more than 1 episode of a migraine per week)
- sensitivity to light
- color blindness (if the color blue is included)
For individuals requiring methylphenidate or other psychostimulants (for instance: Ritalin, Concerta, Metadate or Methylin, etc.) a minimum of 6 hours since last use is required before starting a program session.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We’re committed to providing high-quality service and products. Therefore, as we are certain that you will be pleased using BrightStar’s Programs, we are offering a 100% money back guarantee. If, after completing the BrightStar Program and having accurately followed-through the program protocol in full, as indicated in the Protocol of use, you did not experience any improvement in your reading skills, simply let us know and one of our customer care specialists will refund your purchase in a prompt and courteous manner.
Please allow no less than 4 weeks after having ended the BrightStar program to reach conclusions about BrightStar’s efficiency in having improved your reading skills, because additional and significant reading and writing gains can take place during the 4 weeks following the conclusion of the BrightStar Program. This happens because your brain is still responding to the cumulative effects of the BrightStar sessions, and continues to adapt and retrain its neural circuits.