…if you …
- Wish to improve their academic performance
- Have difficulty reading smoothly and fluently
- Take a long time to retrieve from memory the names of objects
- Find it too difficult, frustrating, boring to visually track slow events such as a tennis match
- Are easily distracted by flickering or light contrast while reading, studying, or watching a movie
- Must hold an object in their hand or fidget fingers while focusing on a task, such as reading, watching TV, etc.
- Struggle with memory recall when copying text
- Misinterpret or guess words when reading aloud
- Need to use their finger or the computer mouse to follow text
- Have trouble spotting sight words easily and automatically
- Make too many spelling mistakes when writing sight words
- Are inattentive, not alert or indifferent to sudden visual stimuli
Improve your reading & learning skills, concentration level and focus.