BrightStar Reader is an easy-to-use, state-of-the-art reading improvement program that works much like an internet game. With BrightStar Reader, reading becomes more fluent and more focused. The online reading program is ideal for those who find reading slow and difficult such as for those who struggle with the reading difficulty known as “dyslexia.” BrightStar Reader makes recognizing sight words such as “at,” “to,” or, “and,” effortless and automatic. BrightStar Reader can also help those with learning difficulties such as dyspraxia or visual attention deficit disorder. BrightStar Reader is recommended by experts and educators to complement standard learning and reading remediation teaching methods. The program takes the stress and anxiety out of reading, leaving users more confident and with better quality of life. In eight 12-minutes sessions over the course of just 8 weeks, BrightStar Reader has been shown to bring about real and significant neuroplastic changes in the brain networks that are linked to the reading process. As a result, the brain processes (temporal and motor) involved in organization as well as those involved in the coordination of eye, sight, and hand movements are optimized. This translates to better reading fluency in just 8 weeks.
Why choose BrightStar Reader program?
- Suitable for 8 years and up
- No need to study or memorize
- No need to read
- Improves reading fluency
- Improves hand-to-eye coordination
- Makes it easier for eyes to “track”
- Has a calming, relaxing effect
- Minimal time investment yields fast results
- Receive feedback/cognitive assessments
The BrightStar Reader program tracks and records users’ personal progress automatically. Stop by our online Assessment Suite and take our Free Assessment.
BrightStar Reader Improves:
- Reading Reluctance
- Slow Reading
- Reading performance in those with ADHD and reading deficits
- Reading performance in those with Dyspraxia and reading deficits
- Coordination and organization for those with Visual ADD.