- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. You may not use it for any commercial purpose. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event, will we or our suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available on this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to documents, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
Permission to use documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies, (2) use of such documents is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission.
Our copyright notice, which applies to all documents, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics on this website: © 2014 BrightStar Learning Holding B.V.. All rights reserved.
The rights to use documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website or any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us. Elements of this and such other websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any such website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by us.
Websites and other digital media are encouraged to link to content in this website in ways that make persons who follow the link aware that they have arrived at this website. Use of inline frames to display content from this website on another website is not permitted.
Use of any of the content of this website for any purpose not permitted above is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.